Boston Bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s Russian Facebook page offers details about the suspected killer. His Facebook page can be found here. It’s been flooded with messages in the hours since he became a suspect.
- The page indicates that Tsarnaev’s account was accessed this morning via a mobile phone, possibly while Tsarnaev was on the run from police. “last seen today at 5:04 am” the header reads on his page. “Djohar has been using the mobile version.”
- Under “Beliefs,” Tsarnaev lists “Islam.”
- Under “Personal Priority,” Tsarnaev lists “Career and money”
- Other personal info indicates his birthday is July 22, and he lists his relationship status as “single.”
The following YouTube video is posted to the page, and features a man cracking jokes, doing impersonations, and waving a knife. The man in the video resembles the second bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, Dzhokhar’s brother, who was killed during a battle with police last night. Although the identity of the person in the video has not yet been confirmed by authorities.
Yahoo News has compiled a list of important facts about the bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev:- Reportedly born in Kyrgyzstan.
- Previously lived in Russian region near Chechnya, and lived in the US at least 1 year.
- Tsarnaev apparently graduated from Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, a public high school, in 2011. The city of Cambridge awarded him a $2500 scholarship in 2011.
In the days ahead, we are sure to learn more about the young men who destroyed the lives of so many. For now, these details offer a glimpse into the private life of one of the two brother’s now suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombing.
Nathan Harden is editor of The College Fix.